Saturday, March 14, 2009

SPM



I'm back !


I'm sure you guys are concerning bout my spm result rite ?

Obviously, the hits counter number has increased that rapid ! lol

Okay actually during that day of thursday i was getting my jpj (driving)test done, therefore im not the first person to discover my own result (sob ~)


Let's talk bout the unhappy part first.

I FAILED in the parking session ! =(
hiahz hiahz
It shouldn't happened to me.

The truth is, pay $120 more to try on the second chance.



The TIGA musketeers.

Our spm results were slipped in the piece of file, we were showing the back.

"we HELP U"(from a damn rich institution)

They're really good in advertising, so creative.

In order to keep our slip of result, we can notice those words too.

OOppss nearly out of topic.

For the result, i'm not quite satisfy, especially for economic.

Well, right now i'll just have to place this cert aside coz UEC cert is what i suppose to depend on in order to study in university.

Results were as follows :

BM A2
BI A1
1119(BI) A2
MORAL B3
SEJARAH A1
MATHS A1
SCIENCE A1
ADD MATHS A1
AKAUN A1
EKONOMI B3
BC A2
At nite, dad & mum brought us to victoria station for dinner as celebration.
Couples tend to have the same action huh, check out this picha at below =)

Daddy and mummy.

My super mama.

The first woman who fights for the women justice in the history of her ex-company.

This stupid company forced my mum to resign as a retiree whereas she's not. And so, mum sue the company and she's fully confident with it.

Mum is always my role model. Be tough, be strong especially for a woman.



Mummy and grandma.

I didnt take a lot of pichas that nite coz i was busy enjoying my BBQ fillet o fish.

Thanks to daddy and mummy for being so supportive and also the dinner.

Though my result was just average, for them is always the best.

I would try my best on UNIFIED EXAM this year.

I appreciate everyone in my life.




















No comments: