Tuesday, September 13, 2011

control

obviously, i need a space where i can spit everything to 
all my stress, my anxiousness, anxiety, miserable, etc
i am so shocked, how could i be so lost in control
how could i've let my anger controlled my emotion and thus my mind
i knew i was a bit too over just now
though the other side was not completely right as well
but i should not have started it 
what a embarrassing situations
i've wasted the time i spent on biz comm
even i received an A for that subject, but obviously i still do know how to make good use of it
and say something appropriate during the right time
should learn my lesson and never ever try to speak like that anymore :(

was wondering how my mood could turn out to be so bad recently
the biggest reason should be due to stress in studies
but i guess its not all of it, another side would be due to the fact that i have been looking forward to do things that i like but i have no time to spare on them
like attending dancing lessons, involving in community services, or a simple luxurious dinner will be nice enough to bright up my week
eventually, there will be so many EXCUSES that stop me from accomplishing them
i am not sure whats the starting point of it
but i'll remain as miserable as right now if i don't find a way to release them
i have to.


No comments: