Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love my sis !

"Baby can u plz come up for a moment ?"
"Duh..." Get up from the sofa i was lying and went upstairs where my sis were calling me.
Ok what's the deal, coz she's like forever rejects people from entering her private room. In this case, she definitely asks for my help out.

Her beloved bf was asking to see me whether my sis & i look alike.
And so, im in the webcam and by chance, i got to see the real look of her bf.
To be honest, he is really cute XD
Then i was like, "Hey people is so cute how come u have the guts to accept him har ?"
Lol, no la, actually my sis is gorgeous tooo. Im telling the truth =)

By the way, the bf's mom said both of us looks like dolls.
She said i look cute with the short hair.
Woah, such a big compliment. Dont think i can take it. Haha.
Anyway im happy for that coz i seem young in that point.

From the way my sis reacts, i know she loves him so much.
Hopefully they can go thru those stumbling blocks together in life.
Phewwwwwww, what a sweeeet sweeeeet love :)

Tomorrow is the first day of cny
Im sure everyone is waiting ecxcitedly
Somehow i'll be in kl and maybe go for some shopping malls.
Bored =X


Wishing all of you a cny celebration full with gladness.
MUAX




No comments: