Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rude drivers & stupid road-users

Okay im telling you now.
Malaysia is a multi-culture country.
However however however... It has the most rude & impolite drivers in the world !

I am just in the period of getting P license. Those blind drivers dont seem to understand the alphabet L in front of the car i used. Plus, I think its tooooo hard for them to see the car driving school's name & address stated behind my car. These people have no compassionate on a learner like me. The moment my car didnt move, the hundred of times kept honning at me !

I was like,"hey dude ! what's the matter ? Cant you wait for a second ?! I was trying to release the clutch !" Yes this is the behavior a malaysian should have. Cold-blooded and most probably, no manners !

Next, the road-users dont seem realising that the car is going to hit them. They just walk thru the road as they like. Dont they notice i am just a learner and without any caution i might hit them ? Duhhh, pay attention la.

What the heck is happen to malaysia ?
Where is the budi bahasa that the government is promoting ?
I am definitely sick of it !

No comments: