Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dont be suspicious, buddy

I know its embarassing and unbelieveable when saying these.
I.......................
Have to retake the driving license test again and again!
Howl, okay just laugh at it.
I know i'm such a stupid, even an idiot also can pass (not you kay? im saying im not even reach the level of 'idiot'...even lower...gosh)
The first time i was failed in the parking, car was out of the bos provided.
So i went to take 4 more hours just to practise and practise and practise. Some more before that went to borrow my babe's manual car to practise. Totally full with confidence lorrrr, thought sure pass one =(
However, i forgot something. Which is very important but last time i didnt pay much attention on it.
As for those driving exam takers, u guys know rite, 3-point-turn can only allows you to stop 3 times. Everything was kinda smooth at first. However when i reversed out, i thought the position i stopped wasnt perfect enough. So i did reversed again! which means i have to stop 4 times!!
Haih, i was like "fail again? so sien" gotta back to this old dirty unlucky extremely far place again.. Sungai buloh... god
Nahhhhhh... I saw many gurls bursted out tears when they failed. Haiya first time only ma.. I felt like comfort them by saying "ur not too bad girl, i already retook the exam 2 times le, see no big deal rite?" to make them feel good.. lol
Kay kay, seriously im wasting my parents money.
I also do not wish like that, who called i'm damn poor in those mechanical stuffs, or should i say 'no fate'? I think next time need to rasuah them or else i'll be non-stop taking it
To those not-yet-sit-for-driving-exam, needn't be scared and thought u'll do the same like me! Let me tell you, WONT!
Nobody's gonna take this exam as much times like me. I'm just super idiot on driving. Really, sigh
This is just part of the life. Life still going on rite? Fail --> Retake Fail --> Retake lo, until i succeed. So what?
Hahaaaaaaa, being optimistics =)


No comments: