Friday, May 8, 2009

Kuen Cheng Sports Day 2009

Yoong , me, kah mun and shi yun


This is a random post to share those pichas i had during that day.Still lack of the performance shots.

Gotta grab from some places.Wont describe too much as im too tired -.-


Chicken & me. Yes CHUBBY CHUBBY me.




Back of the graduatees t-shirt.

Gosh we dont focus on this camera.

My gang. We are the 'black society'. LOL


Xiao bai. Like boy yet a gurl



Dont ask why i put my head aside this weird. i dunno.
laugh-out-loud


Kayryn with our class flag


Dont mess with us.

Kayryn, xiao bai, fay yew a.k.a dek dek


Picnic session outside bukit jalil stadium.
How many audience left there to see the competition? sigh.
find me. i bet u cant. haha


Me and the queen of FOOD -MUN.




Me eating spaghetti.

Senior 3commerceA. Complicated.

fayyew, mun hugging me, kayryn, kai en, yun, ping & nana with yeah!
Great smile :)

Where is me?? Blocked by the big-head-mun. lol.


yun, meiqi and me. We are student reporters of sin chew's daily.Arghhhh.. i miss xue ji!

Check me at behind.

[Yer i also want kayryn carry carry =( ] lolz



Normal ME. This basketball player has lotsa energy. sho impressive.Last but not least. BANANA POISE from 3 MUSKETEERS. muax





Cheerlax :*)

No comments: