Monday, June 1, 2009

What's wrong?

what's wrong?????????
I really dont know.
Blame me? Its okay i know to have a date is more important than anything else.
Especially when we have not done this for ages.
The worst girlfriend in the world - CHONG JING LING.
Homework occupies the first place to her.
Followed by friends and lovers occupy the same level.
I shouldnt be like this. I know i know!
But this is what i am. This is my way of life.
I just wanna have fun. Yes i love to live my life to fullest with happiness especially do some crazy stuffs with my buddies.
Whats wrong?
I know there's so many times i rejected for the dates.
Just blame on me.
But this time i really hunger to go to genting. Just to relax.
You've done and sacrificed so many things for me.
I admit i would never do as much as yours at this point.
Genting and dates, you'll probably choose dates.
Every human beings made up of different components with unique characteristics.
What you've did before doesnt mean i ought to do or sacrifice the same.
After the day of your birthday which i never turned up, ever since i couldnt make up to any dates you'll like super bu shuang.
I never blame you, of course its my fault. If you didnt show up for my bday celebration i might react 10 times more fierce than you.
Okay the point is, i know you are so angry but at the same time love me.
You hide everything inside so that i dont know or dont let me feel sad. I dont know really.
Anything just solve it. Dont leave until it rusted and you'll be bursted out like volcano one day.
I am ME.
I dont like to be controlled, to be given pressure.
We are so busy that dont even have time over the phones.
So anything just talk to me kay?
And dont misunderstood what i meant.
Not that kinda thang you're thinking right now.
If you ask, I STILL LOVE YOU.
p/s: i am so sorry if i hurt. i just wanna release my vry stessful mind right now.

No comments: