Friday, September 11, 2009

FAVOURITE VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Best VOICES i've heard in this week.
Its not only amazing and good techanically voice.
The way they sung touched the inner side of my heart, real touching.
Where everytime i met with awesome voice and cant stop recommend to all my friends.
Dont miss this chance. Listen to the angels, the pure singing.


I love the guy's voice.
Consider powerful which hardly found in asians.
Listen to he sings "A Whole New World", i feel myself like princess.
They're so sweeet so sweeet so sweeet.
haha.





I melted when the man sings

Shinning, shimmering splendid

at 1:59.



RATED 10/10
and i cant stop listening to it. even its 10pm now which i've been online for 5 hours already.
Gosh.
Poison me with perfect voice, i'll surely fall into it =)
Trial still going on.
I shall pamper myself right after it. SHOPPING!!

No comments: