Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nothing is unrelated with WORK




Lol... This is where i'm currently working at. That funny guy is my executive. Seriously, he's such a photogenic and damn funny. The only word to describe him especially taking photo : OUTSTANDING, as usual eh. Don't believe? Check this out.





See what i mean? Everyone just genuinely loves taking photos with him!


This is how we treat our desks when we got mad on work. Usually you'll know which one is mine, surely the messiest one. But now, can you point out? I don't think so. hehe.



***



So this is how my life's going. Keeping on track. Job comes always the first. Undeniably, this job might be the hardest one i'd ever did before. We make hundreds of phone calls a day, we attend more than 20 interviews a day, we recommend more than ten jobs a day, we find clients more than 20 a day, we deal with a lot and a lot and a lot of HUMAN BEINGS. 


Working for this job is really hard as people would be suspicious about what you're doing for them, whether you cheat or not. Sometimes i really do get emotional. After what i did for them, i search job, i modify their resumes nicely, i recommend them to company, i arrange interview for them, and finally they got offered the job. They would suddenly disappear or didn't show up for work without notice. This is when i will get scolded by the company which is also my client. 


At the end, i will be so frustrated after been screwed up. Some people are really nice and understanding but some won't cooperate and definitely fussed all of us up. I have never done sales before, so once i've made a deliberate decision on taking up this job, i told myself, I have to learn something. I'm not leaving without any improvement. 


Today i attended training conducted by the country manager. And it was about changing. If i change the way i treat my job, my attitude towards this job, everything will not be the same, isn't it? I should be more optimistic, learn to enjoy even facing obstacles, be more friendly and extrovert. 


So yes, these are my goals. I hope i can achieve them. One more thing, please, i've been bugging myself to get my hair dyed so that i look fresh. I'm really dull looking with the straight flat hair!



That's all. For this messy entry.
Gonna wake up early in the morning tomorrow for jogging session so that im well-prepared for next week company's futsal league physically.
What is futsal? 
I shall share it here after i experienced it next week =)




No comments: