Monday, November 22, 2010

Here comes the EXCITING FINALS




I love to study during midnight. I just love to enjoy the silent where I can fully concentrate on doing anything I like. Currently in the midst of revision for final exams which is going to be the one last thing before my sem 1 of university ended. 2 subjects are done which left 3 more to go. I have to say, I am really satisfied with the exam schedule arrangement. Even thou I am considered as one of the candidates sitting for the earliest as well as the latest exam timing. I have to admit that I am a "last minute" person. I do everything especially studies just before exams. So yea, the schedule is perfect for me.


Recently, dinner has been substituted by supper and mostly I will be eating fried rice from the supper house nearby my residence. At first, I was really crazy for it coz many times I purposely skipped dinner for this supper. But then its getting bored and I starting to feel like throwing up whenever I see the food. But but, other food of supper house are not really nice coz some of them tasted too salty and compared to fried rice,they are quite expensive. So, probably I should take dinner instead of supper.


Just finished watching "kang xi lai le", a very funny talk show of Taiwan. Thou having exam and the time I spend on TVs should rather spend on revision, but thats me! Started very young, I've used to do things in last minute and had been an ultimate slacker even thou exams are around the corner. I tended to change my attitude by not slacky, at first indeed there was improvement when I did preparation b4 going for lessons. But, eventually, I change back to the slacky-me. And it makes me realised something that, its really hard to change something which you've already implemented for most of your lifetime. So why don't just carry on as long as the grades are not affected too much? When you be yourself, you are happier. Of course, another thing is, its too competitive here. Previously when I was a so-called "mugger", I thought I could at least defeat some of my classmates academically. But it turns out that, all of them have extremely stable and strong basics in the course and they work really really hard. At that time I was darn miserable and thought of withdrawing when I saw my results.


Now that I am quite positive and not that stubborn like last time by giving myself overloaded pressures. My family is very supportive to the fact that I may not be getting excellent results, and to the fact that I am looking forward to a PASS grade. As long as I am happy and contended, and the most important thing, I have found something which was once lost when I freshly entered uni, which is Confidence.


Results are important, but its not everything in our lives. So be yourself, trust yourself of what you're doing, and always believe that you don't have to compare with others to make yourself no 1. As long as you did your best, you are NO 1, a very useful quotation from mr. kee boon tan.


You know what's your aim. Strives to the best my dear!!! (:


Lets enjoy studying!






3 comments:

bunbun said...

Now thats the jingling I wanna see!
Can officially call u Jing ling again! Haha

jing ling said...

previously you called me what? leng lui? i knew it! HAHA.

bunbun said...

dun syok sendiri pls...
previously u oso not human at all.. like zombie... hahahaha