Friday, March 30, 2012

No internship, but....

i self-take photo when i'm happy :)


After all the chaos, finally i'm settled down with my plan on summer holiday.
I've decided not to take up any internship and just enjoy my short-term study experience in overseas.
A country that I have been longing to go to, HONG KONG
Good things just happen in a row! :)


I thought my life would be miserable in singapore after turning down offer to germany.
And to carry on with my nerdy life in nus.
However, there is always something interesting about life.
You can't predict whats going to happen to you next.
So just enjoy the every memorable moment, be it sweet or sour ones, and hope the future for the best.
This is where your life will start to turn around.



Always treasure what you have at each moment.
Who knows one day something/someone that you've been searching for all time come to you?
Just like you are the best thing I ever had in my life
Sorry for the cheesiness, I just wanna appreciate your presence every day ♥ hehe.


4 comments:

yuktsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ierene said...

yuktsi oso studying at thr rite nw=)
enjoy short-term at thr!!!

Unknown said...

when you go???
v can go gai gai 2gth leh!

jing ling said...

[irene] Yes, i contacted him already! hehe.