Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dreams


"Reality" by janice. She's my superstar.
Everything seems easy once her songs play eventhough im facing a frustrated life.
Why look frusts?


I started to wonder about dreams.
Too busy life makes me wanna run away.
Apparently what im going thru everyday, not the one i want.
Even to post a blog i did my very best to squeeze a little space from my routine.


Ever realise this blog is all about unhappiness, hopeless, meaningless, and lost.
I appologise to influence you guys in the way of moody.
Just moody. I find nothing to delight over.


What's the difference between reality and dream ?
Cruelity vs happily-ever-after.


I dream of being a singer. Dream of being a broadcaster. Dream of having fun with my jobs.
I bored of accounts, business, economics, maths. I do not wish to be an officer.


One more thing.
Dreams may not going to be reality
However, reality is just a dream, for some people.

No comments: