Monday, February 16, 2009

Out of control !


An extremely expired and outdated blog.
Guys i didnt mean to =(
Just that my life is really mad, truly insane about all those stuffts !
- Forum (given period: one week) to memorize scripts + practise

- Speech (english, the singh havent tell when is the comp)

-As a 'mummy' (dont misunderstood le, i mean as a mum for my juniors and to help them on becoming broadcasters)

-WuShu practise (senior 3s ought to perform during sports day, martial art is what im going to perform. sweat =.=)

-Last but not least, the enormous loads of homework & small tests.



God helps !!!!!!!!!!



Try to get rid all of these, the only thing that upholds me until now is
babe's support.


Both of us are busy, im sure we do supporting each other.
To be with you, is the best thing in my life.
I'M ADDICTED TO U.




No comments: