Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm with avril, nobody's with me.


"Eww, your blog is totally in english, i dont have the patience to go thru..."
This is what my friend told.
For me, its ok.
Since everyone has their own freedom to choose thing that suits or preferable for them.


Well, im changing to an english blog.
This lang can easily express my own feeling.
In chinese, in fact, i dont know what the held i was trying to spit out.
Though i speak mandarin.


Look at the hits meter, woah hundred of times viewed.
But in the cbox,there's only few persons with motivated words for me.

Probably those are my old viewers,
when they saw in eng, the same expression "Eww..."

Is that wrong to follow my own direction ?
Or should i choose thing that makes people feel ok ?
************************************************************


My beloved is no longer finding me anymore.
I'm the one who waits for his reply and what i got was "tired."
I'll nvr angry when he feels tired.
However, the way he replies me, UNLIKE LAST TIME.
The one in passion eventhough body's going to break into pieces.



Am i alone ?

No comments: