Friday, October 2, 2009

What a bright time its the right time to be optimistic



I feel great actually.
Or am i just hiding my sentiment?


As i would go on with my extremely busy daily schedules. Even my time is all packed with books and studies. I've not been blogging for quite a long long time. Since im going to have the last + most important + the only UEC (United Examination in Chinese School) in two or three weeks later. However I couldnt even memorize all chapters in fact i still need those notes while im doing accounting. Gosh.



The trial exam, i got a suck result. Totally. Hopefully it wouldnt affect my confidence after all. Yesterday i actually squeezed out an hour to attend yoga class. Everyone was shocked to see me as im truly not in a good situation compared to before.

"I'm FAT."
"My face started to grow a lot of pimples."

"I am consuming without calories-concern."

"I sit and study immediately after my meals."

"I skip doing treatment for my hair and its like dry bushes now that split out whenever they want."

"I have no credit for my phone so cant get encouragement from my babe." ( okay. this point is not related )



So you can roughly imagine how horrible i am?
I hate it when i look like a pauched old woman with the tummy giggling around.
What goes around comes around.
I can only accept the truth that my wonderful time is ending sooon =(



At least, let me taste my favourite mooncakes first before i was called to hell.





P/S: How long you've not been celebrating this festival with your family?
I miss lantern =)









I feel luxury in mental ♥

No comments: