Friday, February 12, 2010

Careless Whisper

"How come you couldnt get?!"


"I dont know..."


"How bout your friend?"


"She got..."


"Then why you can't?? Tell me the reason."


"..... I'll talk to you later."



Trying to hide my reddish tearful eyes. Sorry, I couldn't continue my work when the feelings of depression, disappointment never-endingly attacking my thoughts. If only i knew the reason, i wouldnt be like a sa po foolishly waiting for their calls these few days whereas the other chosen candidates are celebrating their success upon getting the full scholarship.


Whats the reason?
During the interview,
I'm not doing well,
I'm unlucky,
I looked horrible,
I didnt dress up in formal attire,
I smiled all the time which annoyed them,
I talked non-stop and its noisy for them,
I didnt looked poor to show them how desperate i need it,
I went out of point,
or personally they just hated me.


Now i really went out of point, i know.
The biggest reason i feel awful is that i know im gonna let my mom down. She'll feel so disappointed and thought that she wouldnt need to prepare such amonut of money for me to pursue my degree programme in Nottingham.


Even if she piss off,  its reasonable.
Even if she doesnt even bother to talk to me, i deserved it since i can't even achieve what i want, or what she wants.



THE NEXT DAY


"Eh the scholarship doesnt offer for your course lar..." mum says.


'Huh?" I have no idea what is she trying to say.


"The scholar only covers for the course of Finance, Accounting & Management whereas you chose Business Economics and Finance what... "


My first reaction was " YIU!!"
Wasting my time of driving all the way from kl to semenyih, awaiting to be interviewed, being interviewed, wait for their call days and nights, and also the whole day of depression.


Duh... For my whole life, im always careless...
Please!!!! Any medicine can cure???

No comments: