Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Make-over?

My handphone has been with me for 4 years plus. Its camera quality definitely not in a good condition. Please understand =)



Surprisingly, few months after graduated from high school, I did not make any huge make-over on my physical appearance, eg dye hairs. Actually I've been carving for a blond since years ago. And coincidentally, i saw a reality show today which rescue-ing artists that are having hair receding problem and slight bald can be seen.

They are merely 20+ and due to lots of colouring, rebonding and more, their hair becomes unhealthy and started to drop off. That really freaks me out. Usually we only see bald happens to big adult say 40+ or younger but definitely not 20's. So i changed my mind, keep my hair long first.

Hair colouring? At the very moment, i'd just have to leave it aside.


.
.
.
.
.



Any disharmonious happens on virtual world (networking), forget it once you've step into a reality atmosphere.
Anyways, what goes around comes around. 
I choose to forget than to forgive.

No comments: