Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If i were given choices, i would rather do something than nothing.

Happy to say that I've given my bloggie a new fresh look.
Fyi, i spent 2 days in order to interpret those complicated html codes.
So the fact that "i ma idiot on IT stuffs" couldnt be denied. How pathetic?
To simplify the whole make-over, i keep it as simple and clear as possible.
The outcome wasnt the best, still, wasnt that bad right?
Please... dont break my heart..
Na na na stop the craps =)


***


I have to admit, i'm such a hardworking employee to my boss.
I started to work on chu si which is today whereas most colleages (or "colleague"?forget it i can't get it spell right at all times) of mine totally grabbed the chance to extend their holidays.
Before reaching office, i tried to focus on the optimistic side - "at least the boses aren't there to pressure me". Eventhou i got no company from no one.
Its true, by the same time i was expected to be a lil busy to complete the whole pile of documents given by the pa to ceo.
But wait, why im still feeling B.O.R.E.D?
 


The fact is, ms outlook of the company encountering with some connection failure.
Moreover the person in charge is actually in the midst of enjoying his holidays in thailand =.=
What to do??
My whole management plan goes ruined because of this stupid server shit.
(Fuiyo... management summore...)



I should have adhered to one of my colleagues' action who sneaked out from office to somewhere else.
So that i can avoid myself to look like a fool now.
Very sleepy at the moment. Can i sneak inside and have a nice siesta?
I've definitely equipped myself with two delicate pillows. Haha.
(Dare not eh... got cctv around..)



***



Since i have no photos to share here, check out this hilarious japanese comedian - Jinnai Tomonori.
I guess most of you might have watched his shows before.
Damn popular and hilarious i tell you.
If this is your first time hearing this person's name, i recommend you with high confidence and assurance that you'll laugh like hell while watching it.
No exaggerate.
This is one of my favourites.



The waiting is definitely 101% worth in order to watch it :]

No comments: