Sunday, March 20, 2011

AG Y ♥






I am a blessed girl. I always have the best people around me.
My classmates helped a lot in boosting my confidence, making me feel so warm-hearted even though in foreign country.
It feels so good to have the best classmates in the world.
We are so bonded and best of all, we have felicia chin HAHAHA.
Thats always the reason we use!


Previously due to misconception, I had difficulties to mix with them.
Probably due to the fact that they've been labelled as "kia-su" (means they can't afford to lose), automatically a barrier has been created between us.
However nothing in this world is perfect, definitely there'd be both positive and negative sides.
Instead of running away from the reality, choosing to adapt is always a good way to treat yourself as well as other people.
I am actually starting to get used to the lifestyles and especially the way they think here.
Everything is fast, efficiency is priority.


By catching up their footsteps, it wasn't that bad which I had in mind previously.
Thanks to my best classmates for changing my negative mindset.
Or else I wouldn't have enjoyed my schooling time so much (despite the competitiveness)
Feels good to study in the same class with them =)




Alumni Group Y ♥
the best ag in biz school! :)




3 comments:

yoongying said...

Glad u enjoy ur schooling time with them =)) 常常我们会觉得自己和别人有隔阂,其实忘了敞开心扉的是自己。

Unknown said...

happiness always b ur side. =)

Shi Hui said...

a happy post! hehe
:D