Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bizarre convo - me & my mum

Well, this post gonna be long.
Its another funny convo between my mum & myself once again =)
This morning me and my mum went to bank for some reapplying for accounts under my name since i was 18, an adult now.
Feels great whenever thought about it! wooo ~
Yea rite, whenever my mum went to any receptionist counter, then she was lik "My daughter is 18...." "She's 18...." "Yea my daughter is an adult now...."
It seems as if she's more excited than me.
Okay, cut off the nonsense.

So while we were waiting for the everlasting procudure going on, my mum was like getting something on her mind and she started to craps.

MUM:Jing ah, so this account is now belongs to you. In case any bad things happen to me, you can get the money without passing me.
JING:Oh mum, don say so. =(

You think its a sentimental convo? Better be not cause you'll definitely regret after then.

MUM:Eh, will it be possible that one day i become old and nobody wants me anymore?
JING:Yea rite, as if you lost your child.
MUM:Maybe one day you'll take the money and run away with your bf.
JING:=.=
MUM:Then when im holding my tongkat (tongkat pulak ==) heading to bank and ask whether i can take out my money, the bank would say "oh mrs chong, im afraid your account has out of savings coz your daughter just redraw all the money out..."
JING:After that?
MUM:I was trying to call you and when you answer it, i said "Jing ah, i have no money with me now. Can you gimme some money?" And you say "wth you calling for? nah, 300 dollars one month for you is more than enough.."

Guess what? I've laughed like nobody business at that moment.
Can you imagine that i put on my knees on the chair and those people around kept watching us.

MUM:Maybe after i return home, a stranger bump into my door hse with a piece of contract paper saying that "Mrs chong, im now the owner of this hse.Ms. Chong has just sell this hse to me..." *I hope it was raining at that time so it suits my story.* Then i was like shocking "When????" The fella answers " Whatever it is, i'll come over to pick this hse by tomoro so you better get prepared"
JING:Mum, you've watched tooo much of dramas! too much. Gosh, you can definitely be a good storyline writer. So dramatic man, haha.


Actually there's more she said. But the story is too long. She ended up in old folks home.
Recently, my mum loves to talk about odd things.
She prefers joking more than last time in these days.
Maybe she's trying to get close to us. Those funny thing and talk about guys. Remember?




By the way,
this is never happens to her, for sure.

No comments: