Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meaningless.......

What does the word 'friends' mean to you?


Is it the one that accompany during your free time?
The one who are willing to spend time over the phones with you for the whole night.
Or the one who are just waiting eagerly for you to become the life-partner of his/her.


If friends are meant to what i stated above, im afraid i wouldnt be a loyal 'friend' under these catagories.
Why? Since when friends are to be used. U leave those people who are useless in your life.
You keep along with the buddies that are rich, good in studies, made you feel as part of the populars, teach you the most-updated-stuffs for youngsters.


Am i being cheated? Oh pls tell me no.
I treat every friends in my life truthful, no cheat lies beneath at all.
Thus i couldnt accept the fact that , i've never ever been part of his/her life all the time.
Not the most important one but at least let me feel that im being respect, being precious.



Though friends are hard to keep in touch, even the most irreplaceable best friends that you had before, especially when change into different environment the possible to contact like every nite where used to be is almost zero.


However i do appreciate. EVERY EVERY ONE OF THEM.
I remember their bday (except for those i forgot to ask or never tell me theirs) and its a must to send a bday nudge to them. NO EXCUSES will be allowed in this case.


So, Please dont let me feel that i meant nothing to you whereas i've done my very best as a friend of yours.
Please dont let me know.


No comments: