Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm here

"Jing Ling, I can foresee your future. With the learning spirt you have, you shouldnt be just a data entry clerk or admin. My intuition tells me you'll fly higher, towards important positions in your future company..."


My eyes widely opened and if i was wearing specs sure it'll drop off. I couldnt believe this words came out from my boss having hundreds of inteligent and extremely high-qualified employees that help him to earn lotsa lotsa money every year. Didnt expect to get such compliment as im just a vry vry unimportant clerk with the lowest qualification in the corporate office. Somehow, i managed to maintain my brain to keep on working and answered him with smiley face.


"Kinda surprise for you to say so but i don't wish to deal with pressure in every single day in my future career. In fact, i wanna make my life more meaningful than having worried whether what's happening in next minute..."


"Pressure... No matter what you're doing, sure got pressure one.. Experience might help you to gain confidence in order to encounter with pressure... Now pass me the file..."


"Okay."


Conversation ended. The empty face straight away can be seen as usual with no expressions at all which was totally different from one minute before. The as if father-chat-with-daughter convo with the daddy's look hanging on. I know he has to be close to the workers at the same time a lil bit of strict to them so they respect and complete tasks given to avoid being scolded by him. The principle of a boss what. As to assist the boss's secretary, sometimes i get to confront with the boss and he'll ask me to do simple works, mostly do reservations. I enjoy doing the work especially some calculus on the share reports every week. Its the only task which is changeable and not as tedious as others ^^


I'm not the only person he gave such a compliment, i know. Maybe everyone in the corp office been encouraged by him before. Somehow i'm gonna use the encouragement he gave and leads to my success.


This very lagging and unteresting post i'm sure nobody will ever bother to read. I didnt write these for others, but for myself. Moreover currently i never produce any self-taken photos, so it contributes to a more boring post.


Its half-past seven pm while i'm waiting for my dad to pick me up from office. My home pc has down so i can only blog at my workplace. I'm glad that i get to express my feelings and in fact, the only place for me to express. After all, my friends only find me when i'm useful to them and when i'm not, they dissappear. Maybe friends are to be used.


This is my recent life. Very dull, consistent and peaceful.
However I enjoy every pieces of time i spend for myself. =)




toodles


No comments: