Monday, December 28, 2009

What cha talking about?

At this very moment, I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS, badly.



As usual, everyday go to work, data entry phone date entry phone data entry phone. Apparently, im not that kinda person who can patiently sits in the office whole day repeating the same tasks. I need to do something different man!!!

Other than boredom which i couldnt defeat on, the second thing is SLEEPINESS. Checking all those names and details totally leads to the action of 'yawning'. Yeap especially today i was actually half-closed my eyes while facing the pc screen. Like really really fish lar... As you know the door outside is totally made of glass and its a 'federal highway' as many people will be passing around and watch what the protectors of ceo doing.

I can imagine how these people think when they see such a young, energetic girl yawning all the time with the head leaning towards something that can handle my heavy head. haha.. Poor lil thingy, still young but get stucked in this adult world. Im actually very relieved that i only here for 3 months!!! Hooooray!!! Here comes back the energy wooooo hooooo ~

Compared to the thousands of millions of investment which the ceo with his team are headache of, my work really really like so cheap as if they can do it on their own also. But im here for the helping hand, especially ordinary stuffs. Sometimes i have no idea when they're discussing about shares shares shares and how i wish i could know what they're talking about. This however encourages me to the journey of becoming an **analyst**.

I made my wish. One day, i'll be discussing these whole investment thingy with them. Or maybe they will be so honoured that i invest to their company because im famous. Oh no i did not just say the word famous. Haha. Whatever it is, the castle which i built is hell higher than the sky now (meaning, DREAM A LOT!).

Im not bragging about how high my dream is. Or probably there's nothing to be bragged about. I'd always have this kinda feeling that school-leavers especially high school are like competing whether who has the most successful ambition, prefect uni, or jobs that are helpful to their future. Probably many of us dont know what's the next step to go forward after high school.

I'm not that kinda rushy person, in fact i take time to do things after thought sbout it. Hence i'm always the person who is totally left behind. Like application to uni, honestly next week will be the closing date and i swear i just pos laju the docs at yesterday. Doing things last minute, not a good example huh? To me, Choose the right thing to do is more important than doing things right.

After two months away from school, my life has finally been motivated and i'll never let myself down =)


  
 
toodless












No comments: