Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CRISIS

My intuitions are fighting among each other now.
I'm suppose to choose my preference by subject or school?
The possibility for me to choose Bus. Admin offered by NUS(National Uni of S'pore) is roundly 80%.
You know why?
Because it is like one of the best business schools in Asia and its ranked as 30th among the world unis.
Vry shocking and outrageous.
At this point, i have no reason but to choose this prestigious uni.




However, I don't know why NTU(Nanyang Technological Uni) offers me Maths & Econs.
Eventhou its not my first choice which i purposely placed it as the 3rd choice because thats what i REALLY REALLY INTERESTED WITH!
If NTU provides me to study bus. admin or accountancy that will not be bothering me at all.
But hey, this double degree programme is like a fatty fleshy meat in front of me and i really trying hard to hold back my temptation.
Still, one of the top 100 world unis but not as outstanding as nus.




Tomoro going to s'pore for asean scholarship interview in ntu.
Vry complicated mood i have with me now.
Since i've failed in this kinda occasions just no longer before.
So, no over-expectation and also over-lack-of-confident.
Life is about options.
I'll just hope for the best.
I hope i can get to meet up with my babes over there as well.




God treats every human being fair enough.
When he took something away from you, he'll give another thing in return.
Just like i never own a pretty face or wealthy family, but its really lucky that i get to study in unis that seemed to be an "impossible" to me initially.
I appreciate with everything i have.
Life's been so great enough.

No comments: