Monday, July 6, 2009

LIFE'S GOING ON. PAINT MY LOVE =)

Nowadays im actually a diehard fans of MLTR. They sing romantic songs, truly take away my heart.
The previous song is 'That's why u go away' where i uploaded in my page and received lotsa good compliment.

Most of them is gurl. hehe. Gurls love romantic huh?
The song now playing is 'Paint my love'.
Another best of my list. ^^///


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Lets talk about the lunch i had with my mum in kim gary after school.
The dining overall is satisfying.
SERVICE efficient.
AMBIENCE comfortable.
FOOD just nice.
Of course the waiters over there quite EN DAO. ****



So here goes some interesting conversation between me and my mum.

MUM: Eh, the waiter standing there so handsome hor.
ME: =.=
MUM: He keeps on smiling with me just now while taking order.
ME: Yea la he never smiles to me also. Probably he's shy while facing me. NGEK


Then after lunch was going to pay bill that time noticed a comment form.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


ME: Okay now reaches the best waiter, who you wanna write?
MUM: Neh, the lengzai la.
ME: Duwan la, you see him so lengzai sure got a lot of people commented him. Some more he so confident until the smile kills a lot of people.
MUM: Then who you wanna write?
ME: Hmm... Just now that one la, see him having ordinary look must giv him confident to work.
MUM: Huh? But the lengzai service is better wor. He so friendly.
ME: Thats why la. We should comment other people if not after he over-confident le.

(Well, actually i beh song he smiles to my mum but not to me at all =.=)


Half-way shopping.

MUM: Eh jing ah, i think the lengzai really deserve the compliment more le.
ME: Dont tell me you wanna go back there just to change the name.
MUM: You la, shouldnt have listened to you. See the lengzai cant get bonus point edi.



For the next half hour, mum kept on grumbling due to this leng-zai case.


For the first time, both mum and daughter argued because of a HANDSOME GUY.





Haih, lengzai stolen a gurl/woman hearts so easily. SEE?
Nothing to done with this photo.
She's my lovely sister.
Many people says we dont look alike,
actually our look quite same one lo.

No comments: