Sunday, November 29, 2009

Desperate to INDULGE

WTF.


I spend days and nights watching tvb dramas and being a super-efficient blogger in these few months. Haih... I feel totally meaningless having gone thru these depraved life which is never out of expectation =.= BORED!


People told me i'm lucky to have time to rest and spend for my own stuffs. BUT, cant deny that my mental spirit has nothing to rely on. Last time what i need to do is just study and it actually gave me the motive of life. At least, i set myself some goals to achieve which made my boring routine more challenging.


And NOW.
Gosh, i just hope that i could catch up in the dancing lesson. I've left it aside for already one whole year due to studies. And also the yoga class. Hopefully my legs can be strengthen like i used to be last time. Right now, these are the two precious things which i totally concentrate and rely on. Btw, i do hope to involve in some other different activities other than shopping =) At least it will make my life worthwhile than what i'm experiencing now.

Current love.
I mean the dress ♥
 
 
 

No comments: