Tuesday, November 24, 2009

KC Graduation Prom, Cititel Hotel


A day of prom night, which has been a crave for us since we were form 1. One of the biggest reasons we stay for senior 3. hehe. It is definitely helpless that girls just wanna have fun, wanna be extremely gorgeous even for a night is satisfactory regardless of what kinda characteristics you are.

In school, there would be a bunch of gurls who are so tend to score and merely concern about their academic results. So to us, they seem care-less for their appearance, the way they dressed up. HOWEVER, it was so shocking when some of these gurls turned to be so SEXY and whatsoever during that night. Truly unbelievable to many of us.

Definitely a great time to spend eventho it was kinda packed where we rushed to the hotel as soon as the graduation ceremony in school. Here's some random pichas i selected.












A night fulled with surprises.
SURPRISINGLY, i totally mean it, even till now, it was really logic-less when i got the prize of attractive-eyed award. That time i was like "Are you kidding me?" Coz i still with my high heels running up and down for the whole prizes and lightning shits. So when they announced my name, same thing, i ran to the stage with a full-blankness on my face. Anyway i'm glad that my fav teacher was there to present me this award =)

Not to mention, i do grabbed a chance to perform during the night. I'm totally gone wild when it comes to singing. See? My legs are widely opened. Duhhhhhhhhh, i know, very UGLY and HORRIBLE especially i was wearing a skirt. I had no idea but became so HIGH during the time on stage.








We tend to stay overnight in the hotel room we've rented. While everyone went out for movie, cheong k, and etc, i stayed in the room coz i needed to spent a whole 1 hour in the toilet to wash the sticky-ness of my hair, conditioned it and cleaned up my entire face which was fulled with chemicals. Added a mask afterall. It was already 2am the time i went to bed.

Make-up really makes my face goes SUCKS. I need to go for facial treatment and regenerise the healthiness back. Ishhhhhhhhh...

Never even get my face involved with chemical products ever again!!






For more pichas, do grab from here.




No comments: