Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Working Experience




Its been the third day i started working. And i have not even introduce about my job. Well, actually I work as an admin assistant. Forgive me that i couldnt reveal the name of company. Later might get into trouble, who knows? Plus it just lasts temporary so i do not want to leave a real bad image to others, right?


Well, lets have a short description about my job. Other than some simple data entry work, sometimes i do need to serve the boss as i'm the assistant of ceo's assistant. Haha, sounds complicated? Yeap serving ceo is like serving a king. Everything needs to be well done for him. Tea, newspaper, meeting, calls... Receive the salary of a job, but actually im doing multi-task as i need to do the work of secretary as well =.= Sometimes i'd just grumble, "work with chinese can really drive you dying". There'd be a piled up jobs awaiting for you.


Even so, i'll be willing to take in challenges. Its rather better than im doing nothing =)


Alright, lets take a look on my work place. Not many pichas i've taken as it might lead to extremely bad consequences if i were caught "grey-handed"(my camera is grey in colour) LOL



the scene from my sit.



my com.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next week they have sort of singing competition. See if i can make myself available. The company even organises their own band. I cant stop visiting them every single day during their practice.




p/s               1 Today i've learn to wrap books by wrapping paper =)
2 Boss takes leave for a week. Hooooooray ~












No comments: