Saturday, December 26, 2009

Simple







This cute little fella... Caught him in a shopping mall at malacca... I remember that time was awaiting for the queen who was trying on shoes... And this cutie suddenly came across and just posed in front of me... Without hesitation, i took out my camera....

He is definitely not a shy kid... Not like me when i was a naive kid... I wouldnt dare enough to talk to strangers nor acted silly or funny in front of them... So i was kinda introvert but now is better lar...

I really really his "bak liong gam"s hair, damn suited him =) And also the very casual dressings, the collar-tee with jeans... Which totally unlike from the other kids....

Browsed thru this picture always made me think of simpleness... That kinda touching and real thing which i really hope i can find from my surroundings... When certain people told me i was his/her competitor, i dont really care about it... So what? Competition leads to improvement, isnt it? Why wanna expect the outcomes of something more than those that are more worthwhile to be appreciated?

Just some grumbling words... Its totally a confusing post which i myself turned confuse as well... Going to party after this... I may forget about this whole single-sided-beh-song-stupid-matter and move on with my life... One week more, i still need to carry on with the application procedures... Never give up...



lurvs,
Supports from me to myself




No comments: