Friday, December 25, 2009

Silent Tonight


Merry christmas guys.

Cant believe that im actually stucking in the home and sourly wishing those who are celebrating this festival... Really lar.. After i've been involved in working, dont feel like hang out and partay all the night (like i used to have)... Kay la 5 days working time from day to night already like vampires that suck all my blood and spirit... Look at my blooded eyes, as if i've not slept for weeks man...

Yesterday louis asked me "didnt go elsewhere to celeb meh?"... Then i answered him "best celebration is to relax at home." I sounded like an oldy wtf... Some more a colleague around 30+ told me he used to went out till midnight during my age and he is the special assistant to ceo now... = = Play hard, study hard... It seems that there is still some distance for me to understand it...

Well tomorrow's night gonna attend a christmas dinner with my mama's best friend and her family... Not the best celebration probably, but hopefully 2009 is not the worst one lar... Chilllax =)




No comments: