Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Offensive Conversation

"Hello, may i know who's on the line please?"


"This is Pusat BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA..."


"Sorry...?"


" I MEAN Pusat XXXXXXXXXX....!"


"Okay whatever. Someone with this number called me just now."


"Well, I dunno who is it but certainly not me."


"Are you sure? Because this is a cellphone number."


"YES! I bet you can hear clearer this time right?!"


"FINE THEN."



************************



There's nothing to be angry about. Just that this stupid fella who previously called me and when i called back was being so damn rude. Since she's from the certain organisation, cant she just say nicely but shout at a possibly-customer?


I admit its my hearing problem. I just dont get it what so big deal to repeat again?? Plus i didnt complain her for talking in a way that tortured my ear since her voice was damn tiny what. I dunno the prob is from line system or the person itself.


 DUH, forget it.







p/s: I look very piggy when i didnt do any expression.








No comments: