Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Best friend

"Gosh, i purposely bring my homework down just to talk to her. Then she said wanna go to sleep
=.="
"She tired ma... You cant blame her also, maybe today many work to do le.. I accompany u la, poor thing =)"
"You don understand, the feeling of emptiness... Everyday after back from school face 4 walls of my house and got no one to talk to... Maybe i dont even know how to talk edy..."
"Me also lo, but at night got talk to my mum la.. Morning afternoon i also alone, how i dunno what you feel ? All these years i been like that.."
"Haih.. I really don understand.. Before that she became housewife i can tell you that's the most happiest part in my life... Money really so important mer ?"
"Yup money is important.. If not how to let you and your sis study, and also your bro le.. and for your daily use, buying food clothes and so many more.. Soon you out on your own you will understand the importance of money.. What she doing is for the family ma...."
Thx my friend ^*)

No comments: