Friday, April 3, 2009

The best outting of the year

Hold a party to celebrate my beloved - yun's 18th bday today.

We had it at pavillion red box plus. the room is not satisfying, the so-called big room is actually cant fit all of us which totalled up 11 persons. and i hate their service which is not friendly as other plus quite expensive compared with those usually go to.

Well, thats just their problems and wont affect our mood having crazily after stressful exam and also to entertain our bday gurl =)



Actually me and kah mun were the planners and i think i'd not done in perfect. haih forgive me la i was tooooo nervous especially she's my jie mui.



Well, i'll post-up everything happened later after i got those pics from every camera kaki.



By the way i was thrilled to bit today. Finally n finally,
I've bought 'fang jiong bin' cd !!!
(scroll down the page n look for a chinese post n u'll find out how great he is)
Effin happy man :)))))))))))))))))))
'pinky mood'- me

No comments: