Wednesday, April 15, 2009

to whom it may concern.

This post is specially for you .
Thanks for making the family upside-down.
Thanks for creating non-ending problems.
Thanks for letting me to realise how much i hate when mummy cries.
And i'm watching her.Cries.
My heart. Cries. as well.
I don care what you did. As long as you love me.
From all those msgs u sent, i know you do.
What others said, i don care.
Really.
Coz your my sister.
But now,
you made the one that i love so much having depress.
How should i react ?
You are grown up, i know whatever i say wont catch any attention of yours.
I have to say,
It is cruel to make your family worried and sad for you, especially for an old woman.
Those dramas happened between u and her i have no idea.
I dont know what kinda world at outside,
but let me tell you,
a person who is aimless in life is worse than anything.
That's true.
If you need someone to talk with, i'm here.

No comments: