Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happie birthday to shi yun ;)

Its my very best fren's bday on 1st of april.
I know what u'll be saying, APRIL FOOL DAY.
And yea, she's a typical queen of cold jokes.
Okay this is a continuition of the post of 'the best outing of year'.
Let the pictures do the talking (as most bloggers said)








Waiting for siew ting, showing me & my babe's pledged rings.
Long time nvr sees him =((((



Here we were at pavillion red box plus.








Bday gurl & fay yew.



Yi ying did the same thing with fay yew.
Gosh so gay.. They were trying to do like the mv couples.
You can vomit anytime if you want haha.

May may, yun , mun & me.








Me and mun mun.




Guess that's all.
By the way, that day finally i've bought fang jiong bin's cd.

Tadaaaa....
Support local poroduction !!
He's really goood. Deeply addicted.

to: yun

Hey, i hope you really had a good time with us. Its kinda rushed and messy though. Just wanna let you know me & mun truly hope to see the sweet smile on your face especially during this special day.
WE LOVE YOU

No comments: