Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ching ming

Guess what? Its been alomst 6 years i didnt back to my dad's hometown.
Before that due to some home problems, but we still went for ching ming.
This time i saw all my cousins and they'd all grown up !
Even when they greeted my mum & dad,
we have to make sure who are they.
My younger brother is so many times taller than me & he's still growing.
Those aunties thought he was my elder bro.
Somemore got one said, "take some drinks for your gor gor"
I was like DUH >.<
I'm older than him kay ? haihz blame to my height.




My grandpa graveyard is somewhere deep inside the jungle.
We saw some cows too, ugly cows. Malaysia what.


It was raining when we started to burn those "moneys".

My mum warned me to stay inside the car coz i need to keep my health good for the coming forum comp.

The one under umbrella is my bro. He's like a man now.

Can replace my dad and take care of the ladies :)

No comments: